Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer

Well, just for an update. I am just working this summer and I am playing on a co-ed softball team. I am having a fun time. I love playing and my job is great, I get to play with kids for 4 hours a day and I get paid to do it!! It's great I love it!!! I am also spending plenty of time at my apartment complex pool, I think that has to be the greatest thing ever. I go just about everyday and bask in the sun. I soak up plenty of sun and water. I don't think I could ask for a better way to spend my time!! A couple of weeks ago me and some of my friends took a nice little hike. We hiked in the snow (and we didn't have snow shoes) it was pretty crazy but we had a lot of fun!! Here are some pics:Me part way up the last part of the mountain, we started clear down in the valley below about a 1/2 mile from Tony's Grove Lake.
Neil, Me and Ryan
We climbed to the top of this Mountain!! It may not look to bad in the picture but it was very tall and straight up the whole way!! The hike took us about 5 hours. In the snow the whole time, yes we fell in the snow and I was soaking wet when we got back to the car!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is really pretty where you went hiking.

Darci said...

It looks like you are having a blast! Are you going camping at Scofield for the 4th with us? Hope to see you soon :D